- Clear and articulate.
- Every word spoken. Articulate.
- Aren't allowed to become inarticulate.
- Don't whisper with breathe. Writers get mad, if actor become breathy.
Actor must be articulate and play dialogue
- Plays of language.
Shakespeare, Oscar Wild. Skills of articulation. 5
beats. What you emphasize and what you don't emphasize. Practice to speak these words.
- The character can be out of
control; not the actor. You must be articulate.
Don't get tense as actors,
hands must be relaxed.
- Understand words, must be clear. Character has to be
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."