turn on your
on all your awareness also means to turn on your
- Awareness of life.
- No awareness of self, that is good acting. If you go back in your past, you are aware of self.
Total abandon from actor. Instrument vibrating
- Aware of the other fellow.
- Feeling your way with awareness:
What is said, how does it effect me?
- No matter how natural you are, how believable you are, you have
to go beyond it. You have to be fascinating. You have to be interesting. You have to be
entertaining. You have to have your lights on.
- You have to explore every moment
with all your energy. Play all the values. (Look at the table). To turn on your lights also
means to turn on all your awareness. Every moment is
brand new. Nothing has been rehearsed.
- Awareness of other actor.
- Don't play as rehearsal,
(he doesn't know this place of hers). The awareness isn't
there. Make a series of discoveries.
- Don't try to act blind. A blind person: heighten
your awareness, compensate. Focus of scene: (she is hungry).
Compensate with smell.
- Use your awareness: dark,
etc. Play the values. Use your sensitivity.
- No awareness of self, good
acting. If you go back in your past, you are aware of self. Total abandon from actor.
Instrument vibrating with feeling.
- No awareness of things in
scene. Actor should be aware of: (Bruised parts, hangover, etc.)
- Acting is about super awareness.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."