problem of scene
- A clash of emotions, not a
conversation, people effect each other with emotions.
- Anyway you can get displayed, reasonable. A
conversation is not a scene. Content
- Audience won't sit and just
- Conversation in a play has
to be theatrical event.
- Conversation is behavior, do things that say things, it is body language. Add behavior, tells you more than dialogue.
- Conversation is not a scene, no matter how witty: a confrontation
is a scene.
- Conversation minimal
- Don't just jump into conversation.
- Even a funny conversation
is not a scene.
- Give people behavior not just
Show us what is wrong.
- Outside the nine dots, the
unusual is the objective - Outstanding. Choice the exact
opposite in objectives. Pick the emotion that fits the
scene. Scene is not conversation, it is combat.
conversation is not a scene.
- What is interesting, not conversation.
- What is the excitement underneath. (Normal meeting with a woman
on the make.)
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."