What effect should
it have on the audience?
- All choices how people will
react. You begin to make choices. Effect scene has on audience. Part
of how you plan it. Style: Drama. Objectives.
- Always want the audience on
your side. How do you want it to effect the audience.
- Compassion. Get it into your acting.
Let things effect you.
- Beware: don't feel sorry for yourself. Playing effect
can't do on audience. Devise away to get the audience
to react: (audience cry, audience pity.)
- Don't play the effect, you cry
audience won't cry.
- Don't play the effect you
want the audience to react too.
Don't play the effect how you want the
audience to react.
- How must the scene effect
- How this scene effects
audience. (Audience is shocked and alarmed).
- How to get the effect?
- Human values effect audience, be able to react to character;
- Over all effect in movies
is seeing. We are a watching creature.
- Problem with scene: drama is supposed to effect
the audience, feel for these people.
- Theater is a series of
effects. Audience will make their own truths. Make the right
choices. Can it be accepted as true. Audience believe the
character. Art is not truth.
- What effect do you want on
- What effect does this have
on audience? Ominous.
- What effect should it have
on the audience. Audience reacts to individuals.
- What is going to get the audience by their pulse. You gotta get
hold of their wrists. You gotta get in tune with bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp and you gotta look
for everywhere to do that.
- What will this effect have
on the audience?
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."