Feeling is where actor's talent lies.
beyond my boundaries
- Actor can't stop feeling.
What it is to be a performer? Dies when
not emotionally involved.
- Actor has to train his or her
ear, behavior that the characters are feeling.
- Actor to director who just
places you, "Could we feel it out".
- Drama have complete control, audience can laugh. To make them feel,
just not to amuse.
- Feel, objective and not too much legs.
- First feel.
- Give up control. Feel more.
Stay with objective more.
- It's a bore to watch people think. It's better to watch them
80% feelings, not intellectual.
- Main thrust:
Drama; to make audience feel, move them.
- Make people feel.
- Start With: a.) feel; emotion,
b.) think; objective, wag.) do; what ever
you have to do.
- What do I feel? Run the emotion once, body will take over. Then just think objective. It's not emotion, emotion, emotion.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."