- Actor like politicians, must win
vote; be grandiose.
- "Fill the room"
practice. Stand in middle of room let your fingers touch the end walls your head touch the
ceiling while your eyes are closed.
- Don't be off balanced as actor, exercise,
sense of self: I am a star, say I am brilliant, have a larger ego. When you act your
territory has to be bigger. Fill the enormous space.
- Everything is up front, don't whisper, fill the space, voice and energy.
- Fill screen with presence.
- Fill the moment.
- Fill the room with atmosphere, feelings, not
- Fill the silences is actor's job.
- Fill time with acting not dialogue.
- Light up the room.
- You are not in a temple, you have to be entertaining, larger
than life, occupy the space.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."