- Go for believability, someone audience
can identify with, (she is out of her depth).
- Make us identify with the mad man.
- When there are moments where
audience identifiable of emotions.
- Must be human beings that audience sympathize with.
- Must have characters you feel
- No way for audience to identify.
- That is the whole secret, the audience has to get involved.
They don't just sit and watch or listen. They have to get into the situation of the
character. They have to identify with them.
set-up: Some are the clown. The square
is the identification of audience. Essence of all
comedy: need to find the underlying basic joke
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."