- Cast their persona.
- Characteristics make you interesting.
- Deal how you come across as actor
- Dedicated persona.
- How to use yourself? This is what I am. Minimal acting doesn't
- Know the perimeter of what you can do, so you aren't
Perimeters of what you are right for. Suggest to the audience,
otherwise it's work, work and it still doesn't work.
- Persona for character: (incompetent.)
- Sit and look in mirror (don't act in mirror). How do people
respond to me? What you will be cast as?
- Turn on all your lights,
wonderful persona, art
is not a straight line.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."