- Audience knows the play.
Wilder is the star, Shakespeare is the star, get it?
- It has no form. In Shakespeare lines
of play must be spoken out. No breath. Play of language.
- Skills of articulation. 5
beats. What you emphasize and what you don't emphasize. Practice to speak these words. Plays of language. Oscar Wild.
- To exist in the clothes of that time.
- Play of language = simplicity.
- Language play - can't
move all over, just speak.
- Play of language: Full
rhythm of words.
- Play of language. Odet,
- Play of language: Author is star.
- Play of language: Words
are highly significant.
- Plays of language: don't get
too busy, speak clearly and slowly.
- Play tragedy, or language plays.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."