- Attention of the audience
must be precise.
- Every movement, same precision as comedy, each
thing has meaning.
- PRECISION: Comedians must learn precision.
- Comedy precision with the jokes.
- Know skill it can't be sloppy
but precise. Work clean
don't muddle it up.
- The secret of comedy is precision.
- Precision: moments by moments.
- Precision with the jokes.
- In comedy have instinct: refine and be precise.
- In comedy know skill,
it can't be sloppy but precise.
- Must make physical what's important. Otherwise audience won't
know it. Any change, be precise, always be actor when listening to director.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."