- how to relax.
stay loose stop rebellion
Exercise to do at home.
How to relax yourself?
| Sit on
a chair comfortably. Put your arms to the side. Close your eyes. Shake
your hands at your sides until they feel loose. Roll your head around
clockwise, then counterclockwise a few times. You will
feel the crackling in your neck. Now stop relaxed and think of jet-black water. Then open your eyes
and keep that imagination.
Never let anyone see you preparing on the
set. Do it in your trailer or behind scenery.
Art form: requires you to be relaxed.
- Actor can't be intense, must
- The character can be out of
control; not the actor. You must be articulate. Don't
get tense as actors, hands must be relaxed.
- Approach your work with body
relaxed so the emotion can
- Bigger emotions must be more
- Get loose, loosen your body.
- Speak clearly. Simple, clear, clean. Too much means insecurity
of actor. Use charm and good posture. Relax yourself.
- With bigger emotions, the actor
must be more relaxed.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."