Develop a sense of rhythm, doesn't go along
a straight, monotonous line.
- Bad actor knows all words and
says them in same rhythm. Lifeless words.
- Change rhythm.
- Changes of behavior, how
quickly or how slowly.
- Dance of fear, take on the rhythm,
changes of rhythm, keep audience
- Don't have same rhythm or
- Don't have a sameness.
- Find different ways, so it isn't the same, loud here, soft
- Have rhythm.
- High point, low point = rhythm.
- Has to be rhythm.
American actors are taught to sound like people in the street.
- How to find rhythm?
- How your instincts go with emotions.
- Keep changing the tempo.
- One: changes of rhythm,
have audience constantly off balance.
- Play of language: Full
rhythm of words.
- Rhythm must be different,
art comes from other art.
- Rhythm. Don't have a
- Rhythm: fast talk, slow
- Same rhythm is dull, you
must alert audience.
- Don't go for chuckles all the time, because audience may laugh
but not leave liking it. Go for the big laughs once in
awhile. Do not stay with the same rhythm throughout.
- Rhythm of line, did not work clean, justify what they do.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."