The shape of the scene.
- Always plan the shape of scene.
- Drama: plan the shape;
don't be repetitious.
- Each scene has its own
shape, so you don't have sameness, it leads to boredom for audience.
- Form: put shape into it.
- Keep rubber band stretched. What
shape the scene should take? What is the
suspense based on: (her breaking.) Play brings
humanity against government.
- Know where you are in the play.
- Look at the shape. What is the
"Shape of the scene". Use form (game
playing) slow revelation of the character.
- Plan the shape; don't be repetitious.
- Shape to scene: where does
- There was no shape to scene.
Dialogue was just loud and soft only.
- Doing Farce you must know the
joke. Exactly where you want to laugh. Know shape of the
scene. Comedy is an exact science.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."