- Actor has a will. Adequate actors do their thing.
Even the triumph of no talent.
- Balance the personality.
- Being talented isn't enough, you must have
- Beware of what you do well. It is a great temptation.
- Cannot be just charming.
- Characteristics make you interesting.
- Don't repeat
something, go back to cause of it (the emotion
and the objective)
when redoing a scene, then hoping your
talent will even make it better
- Everyone has their thing.
- Faith in your own talent.
- Leave it alone, leave your talent alone.
- Leave talent alone.
- Leave your body (talent) alone, it will do all the
- Let your talent help make choices, it's better than just reasoning it out.
- People are born with talent, others are born with
- Resemble life: don't answer all answers all up front.
Feel emotion, do objective.
Let talent take over. Less the better.
- Skills and talent.
- Step off diving board,
talent will take over.
- Talent is sensitive.
- Talent will take care of you. Don't just
perfect skills, act down to your finger tips.
- Talented and know what is right.
- Talented painter attacks canvas.
- The ability to play emotions.
- The greatest impressionist: Van Gogh, never painted carefully. The passion is there.
- Things you find come out from your talent not your
- Throw your talent into it, explore it.
- Trust your talent. Don't instruct yourself.
- Turn your talent loose.
- When re-doing a scene, don't repeat what you just did, but go back to
cause of it (the emotion and the objective,) then hoping
your talent will even make it
- With talent, young people must learn tenderness.
- You have talent, see what it can do.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."